Successfull managers should pay the LEAST attention to:
- Selecting the right staff.
- Thoroughly training all staff.
- Setting clear goals and work standards.
- Rewarding effective performance.
- Weeding out poor performers.
Doesn’t that feel like one of those questions where you can’t win at all?
Isn’t it true that when a manger stops paying attention things start to fall apart?I’d choose the first one. As a manager you are not always in a position to choose your team members. But with the others applied you can make the best even out of those you would not have chosen.
What do you think?
Tags: assessment test effective performance paying attention poor performers successful managers successfull team members weeding work standards