"Frank's skill in asking the right questions is un-mistakable, and is at the core of
his leadership philosophy.
The power of these questions cannot be underestimated, especially if you want to lead and not
Westhaven Worldwide Logistics
If not otherwise stated—all postings © Frank D. Kanu. All rights reserved.
Tags: anger argument attitude leave anger and attitude mistakes music opportunity praise role model
- Mistakes of the past are just that: The Past
- Take care of your employees and your employees take care of you
- Praise your employees daily
- The tone makes the music: Keep your voice at conversation level
- An argument won is an opportunity lost
- Leave anger and attitude where they belong: Out of business
- Remember: You are a role model—24/7
This blog-entry is protected by a digital fingerprint:785273ed81985582c8a1be62f78c9459
Navigation, Archives and Links
This blog is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.