Bootcamp for Entrepreneurs and Growing Companies
hosted by the Century Club of George Mason University
–YEARS of experience shared in ONE day
Thursday, 11/ 18/04 - Sheraton Premiere Tysons Corner
Do you worry about
- part of a growing company?
- considering starting a business?
- worried about losing a potential sale?
- seeking practical insights to help you and your company stay ahead of the curve?
- capital formation?
- making the right resource allocation decisions?
- responding to competitive pressures with limited resources?
If your response is yes to any of these questions, this program is a must attend event for you and your colleagues.
Featuring ample networking opportunities and presentations by the region’s leading experts on funding, sales and marketing, and operations management, including Art Marks, Peter Buchanan, Don Rainey, Ching-Ho Fung, Don Britton, Howard Friedman, Bruce Mancinelli, Mark Modica, Joe Zell, Laura Lukaczyk, Steve Frederick, Randy Domolky, Gary Golding, Jack Hauber, Brian Ware; Carolyn Worrall, Tom Wimer, Jill Stelfox, Jeff Lehrer, Don Britton, Howard Friedman, Nick Shah, Neil Selvin, Sean Mallon, Arman Eshragi, Chuck Mills, Rob Schumann, Joe Croghan, Micheal Teitlebaum, Scott Laughlin, Kristi Hedges, Larry Schlang and Tom Matthews.
George Mason University CEU credits awarded
This blog-entry is protected by a digital fingerprint:785273ed81985582c8a1be62f78c9459