- Take the time to get to know the other party.
- Ensure that they actually are the ones who can sign the contract.
- Set your goals.
- Start the talk neutral, stay open and be friendly.
- Be positive to create an atmosphere of team work.
- Talk openly about your goals and needs.
Usually the discussion of the whole. Prepare your topics and your tactic! Ensure that you discuss everything to avoid later complications.
Be prepared for a rough time. Churchill ones said that a compromise is the art of sharing a cake in a way that everyone thinks they got the biggest piece of it. Step 4 is all about modifying the conflicts to enable both parties to reach their goals.
The other party will make their offer. Repeat it! That buys you some time and you force the other party to be clearer.
Finalizing of the contract! Make sure both parties work together on it and sign it!
Tags: atmosphere churchill clearer compromise conflicts contract set neutral positive rough time steps tactic team work thinks
This blog-entry is protected by a digital fingerprint:785273ed81985582c8a1be62f78c9459