- Earn trust—it can’t be enforced.
- Spread enthusiasm
- Create a demanding yet inspiring and appreciative environment.
- Be fair.
- Show that they understand and care about followers.
- Ensure that the vision and long-term goals are known.
- Enthusiasm and top performance go hand in hand.
With motivation you get your folks to start working.
With inspiration on the other hand you create self starters!
Tags: followers followership inspiration self starters smart leaders spread enthusiasm term goals top performance